Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fine Builders of Papyrus-Laden Homes


Regal Crest Homes did the math on this one when deciding on which font to use in their new ad.

I think that conversation probably went something like this:

- Regal Crest Homes: "I guess what we're wanting to say is, 'we build homes for everyone', do you have something that everyone can relate too? Regardless of age/sex/ethnicity/taste?

- Desktop Publisher: "Definitely, I've got just the thing!"

...and boom, how can anyone not want one of the fine quality homes? They've even tried to sneak Papyrus into the tagline of their logo, definitely a sweet addition. Now in the future incase their desktop publisher miraculously can't find his secret weapon – boom, it's already now part of the logo, and here to stay.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Quality homes indeed! I was on the fence, but that font definitely swung me in their direction.